Sunday, February 20, 2011

Breakfast

I wake afraid
not sure what to do next
but wanting to get it right

There is not enough
and too much at the same time

So I breathe
and wait

Seems I've been waiting a long time...
Saying I can't

What if I could?
Then what?

What if everything I want is already there
hanging on the lowest branch waiting to be plucked?
What if God is my alley
and my heart the clear channel to receive

Turn it on and
Listen

Through the heart I touch the vibrancy of color
I hear the sound of melody
I sense the secret magic pregnant in each moment

The need to do something
be something
show something
melts away
and the corners of my spirit lift into a soft smile.

Lack and overwhelm is a trance cast by the head
Presence is something felt in the heart.

Zorya says:
When you wake each morning
Crack open your heart
and have IT for breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment