Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dance of Intimacy

I want structure
What words will come out unrehearsed
will they reveal my soul
will i be embarrassed

You may see my underpants
and the judgments I try to hide

They say the light the dark no difference
yeah, but who's listening

You will surely see the dark
and the fears
and I will feel ashamed

NO!

MY Heart!

Listen to the heart.

ba-bam...
ba-bam...
ba-bam...

My heart has sweetness
it is tender
like the soft flutter of a white moth's wings

The heart
pumping organ of blood
of light
of life

Weaving a million and one light beings
through the layers of my body
Little entities in their own right
sparkles and rainbows...and bubbles

Does that sound right?


NO!
HEAD!


LISTEN

Listen to the heart

It feels hard,
like a fist
There is sinew tightening around it

But it moves
It is breaking free
and underneath a softness
like the brush of the night owl's wings

The feathers expands
reaching out
reaching out
reaching out

Reaching out for the touch of your heart
And they gently meet in the magic of the air molecules.

Something else bursts forth into existence.
The divine third.
The thing that exists between you and me


They call it God.

Be Silent.

Feel.

Can you feel me?
Can I feel you?
Are we one?
Can you feel it!?

We touch

And I Recoil.

What is so scary?
This intimacy of heart?
This intimacy of being?

Am I simply afraid to die?
To die to myself?
Am I afraid of a world of infinite possibilities?
Is the freedom to be without structure, without rules really so scary?

Yes and No all at the same time.
It means being real.
And showing my underpants.

So let us take a deep breath
Look into each others eyes
and be silent.

Let's let our hearts touch
without lust
without greed
without past and future.

Let's simply let them caress each other.


BEAT
   POUND
      TOUCH

RECOIL

BEAT
   POUND
      WHISPER
           TOUCH

RECOIL

BEAT
   POUND
      WHISPER
           TOUCH
               EXPAND
                  SWIRL
                     EXPAND
                          CARESS
                                EXPAND
                                    DANCE

We are one
We are one
We are one

ba-bam

And now we are two

Zorya Says:
Dance the Dance
Dance the Dance
Dance the Dance

Whether the wings of your heart are as subtle as a butterfly
or as bold as an eagle
Spread them wide and embrace the dance of love
What else is there...really?

   

No comments:

Post a Comment